POLICIES & TERMS OF PURCHASE
To purchase a firearm, you must:
- present a valid driver's license or state issued I.D.
- pass the Federal background check.
- be of legal age to purchase the firearm.
- must contain correct/current home address.
- cannot be expired.
Minimum age for purchases:
Long guns: 18 years of age
Handguns: 21 years of age
Pistol grip shotguns*: 21 years of age
Lower Receivers*: 21 years of age
*Cannot be transferred to out-of-state residents
Long gun ammunition: 18 years of age
Handgun ammunition: 21 years of age
In order to purchase a firearm, you must complete a Federal background check, aka Form 4473. This form will be completed once you have selected a firearm, and are ready to make the purchase. Once you have completed the form, we will submit a background check for you to NICS.
We will receive one of three responses:
Proceed: You can purchase the firearm that day.
Denied: You may not purchase the firearm, however, we can provide you with documentation to submit an appeal.
Delayed: We cannot transfer the firearm to you until we receive a "Proceed" from NICS. However, according to Delaware law, once 25 days have passed, without confirmation from NICS, we can then transfer the firearm. Background checks are only good for 30 days. After 30 days, you must go through the process again. If you are Delayed, we will require a 50% deposit to hold the firearm. Exception: If the firearm is on Consignment (white sticker), you must pay for the firearm in-full for us to hold it for you.
If you have been Denied and want to file an appeal, go to the NICS Appeals web site. You will need your NTN number -- we can provide this to you.
- A 20% re-stocking fee applies if you are denied, or do not pick-up the firearm within 30 days after the background check was submitted.
- The re-stocking fee will not be applied towards the purchase of a different firearm.
- Background checks expire 30 days after being completed. Once a background check has expired, you must go through the process again.
- Used firearms may be purchased, traded, or taken on consignment at the discretion of the manager.
- We charge a consignment fee of $50 or 20% whichever is greater (minimum charge: $50 per item).
- PreOwned, Used, Military and Consignment firearms are sold "As Is", and are not returnable.
- If you would like to consign one of your firearms, please read our Consignment Agreement (effective 4/28/17).
We are always happy to accept transfers on your behalf. However, if you are purchasing a firearm that is still being manufactured, please check with us first. We may have the item in stock at the store, or you may be able to purchase it from our online store.
If you are having a firearm transferred, please keep the following fees in mind:
Person to Person Transfer: A $20 per firearm fee is required to perform a background check (regardless of the outcome). Both parties must be present to perform the transfer. If the purchaser is delayed, the owner of the firearm will keep possession of the firearm. Once the intended purchaser has received a "proceed" status, both parties must return to the store (at the same time) to complete the transfer.
Local Dealer to Local Dealer Transfer: If we are receiving a firearm from: Targetmaster or Total Shooting Solutions, the fee is $35. If we are shipping the item, to those stated above, the fee is $35 plus shipping fees (including insurance).
Dealer to Dealer Transfer: If we are receiving a transfer for you, from another FFL, the fee is $50. If we are shipping a firearm to another dealer, the cost is $50 plus Shipping Fees (including Insurance)
- Handguns must be shipped Overnight
- Long guns can be shipped Ground
- We only ship Monday thru Wednesday
- Multiple firearms going to the same FFL holder: $25 for each additional firearm
If you have a firearm transferred to us and you are Denied:
- When a firearm is transferred to our store, the buyer is responsible for payment of the transfer fee. If the transfer cannot be completed (because of a federal denial, etc), the buyer is still responsible to pay the transfer fee.
- It is your responsibility to let us know how you would like to handle the firearm. Your options:
- Send it back to where you purchased it (handling/shipping fees will apply). You must contact the seller to discuss their return policy.
- Put it on consignment at our store
- Ask if we are interested in purchasing the firearm from you
- We will not transfer the gun to a friend/relative, as that would be considered a Straw Purchase.
- If you do not make arrangements within 6 months of the denial date, we will place the firearm for sale on a consignment basis. The firearm will be classified as Pre-Owned/Unfired for a new gun and Pre-Owned for a used gun and priced at our manager's discretion. Once the firearm is sold, we will deduct a 20% consignment fee and write you a check for the balance.
Military, Law Enforcement and First Responder Discount (Revised 1/23/17):
We sincerely thank our Military and First Responders for all that they do, and all that they risk for our country on a daily basis.
As an expression of our gratitude, we offer a 3 or 5% discount on purchases* made in our store to the following:
- All Active and Retired:
- Military, National Guard and Reserve Personnel
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Fire Fighters, Paramedics and EMTs
To receive the discount, please present the appropriate Identification/paperwork when you check out at the register.
The discount is:
- For your personal use only.
- Not valid on the purchase of Consignment firearms, Gift Cards, online purchases or with other promotions/sales.
Discounts are determined as follows:
- A 5% discount for purchases made by CASH, DEBIT or Gift Cards.
- A 3% discount for purchases made by credit cards.
- A 50% deposit is required when placing a special order for a firearm.
- No refunds on special orders.
- Firearms may be put on layaway for 30 days - (Exception: Consignment firearms may not be put on layaway)
- A 50% deposit is required.
- If the item is not picked up, or other arrangements made, the deposit will be forfeited after 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 10% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 10% restocking fee (totaling 25%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Firearms. Once you purchase a firearm, it is considered used. If you want to return it, we will purchase it from you, at a "used" price.
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.).
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.USED FIREARMS
The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Firearms will ONLY be shipped to licensed FFL dealers. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page.
CONSUMER DATA PRIVACY
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that seller will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
AMMUNITION sales are FINAL - Returns cannot be accepted for ammunition.